California Intern Network recruits and places highly qualified and motivated undergraduate and graduate students in your workplace. Whether you need temporary help during peak seasons, assistance with a special project or long-term help, are looking to hire just one student intern or many, California Intern Network can help.
As a full-service organization, California Intern Network provides you end-to-end support before, during, and after the hiring process. When you have California Intern Network students on your team, we handle all human resources, payroll, and risk management services, so you can focus on your business.
Ready to get started? It’s easy. Learn how.
How to Become a Client
It’s easy to get started with California Intern Network. In just a few steps, you’ll be on your way to getting the student you need to support your business needs.
- Call (916) 278-4994 or email us when you have an immediate or future need for a student intern.
- We’ll draft a contract tailored to your requirements.
- After you review and approve the contract, we’ll start the recruitment process and screen students for you to interview.
- You’ll interview students and select the student that best meets your needs.
- We’ll handle new-hire paperwork and orientation.
- Your student intern reports to work at your organization!
Once you’re our client, you’ll have easy-to-use online tools to reference as often as you like.